Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Seattle here we come............

Well, its time to make the trip. Its weird that its actually here. I've been preparing for over a month and now it doesn't seem real. Considering its 11 pm and I'm still packing and have to get up at 6 am to finish packing. You know its funny, I've been doing more things to get ready for Mike's wedding than I did for my own wedding. I think I finally got everything done today. I got my nails done and my hair done and I'm tan and a new outfit. And yes.....there will be pictures!! You'd better believe there will be pictures! ;) I'm just excited to see Mike ( and Abby) It has been killing me here without her! But I have been SO busy! Last night I didn't get home till after ten and today I didn't get home till 8:30 and am just now am getting to pack. Everyone at work keeps asking me if I'm excited yet....I'll be excited when I get there. Well I better get back to work, I'm getting tired and there's still a few things I need to get done tonight. I'll see you in 6 days! (with pictures)

No comments: