Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Do you ever feel so much but you really can't say anything?!? Well, that's how I'm feeling right now. I need to get away! I really wish I could go to Seattle for a weekend and just spend it with Mike. I need some brotherly bonding. We didn't really get to do that too much while I was out there.
I am so grateful for awesome friends!! There's two I'm thinking of in particular right now. Morgan and Mike O. These guys are awesome!! They always know how to make me laugh when I need too!! We all need friends like that! Morgan is such an amazing person! She has such a strong testimony and she may not think it, but she is such a strong person! Mike O. always knows my personality! Hes the kind of friend, that we made a pact! If neither one of us are married by the time we're 30, we marry each other!!
One of the things I'm having trouble with, is that I'm so upset right now! I keep having these awesome people brought into my life (and I know every one of the is for a reason) but I can't be with them! I'm just upset.
Anyhoo, A friend showed me the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgDwJ2d7BpM

It doesn't really go with Grey's Anatomy but that's the best version of it, and it is cute!
I'm upset because I don't see a future. My future looks like my past, a black hole. I guess I don't like not knowing! ;)
Anyhoo, this is just a bunch of mumbling. Sorry

I hope everyone is SMILING!! :)


(sorry for the repeats, my computer still isn't fixed yet)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Is there anything I can do? Listen? I am not your VT anymore (not that I was that good of one) but I am here if you need a listening ear, or shoulder.