Thursday, November 13, 2008

quick update...

The next eight days are sad days for me. Abby is in Utah with my mom celebrating my grandma's 90th birthday! When I was a kid I only had a couple of opportunities to travel to Utah and visit with family. ALL of my family is out in Utah. Everyone on my mom's side and dad's side (give or take a few). So, I wanted Abby to be able to visit with them as much as she could and especially her great-grandma, since she is turning 90!! So she's out there till next Wednesday having a blast!! Her and my mom always do!! It's kind of nice, it gives me a chance to get a lot of my homework done...like two papers and a econ project! But I miss her dearly and can't wait for her to come home!! But I'm glad she got to go and PARTY!! (my family members are party animals!!!) ;)

HAVE FUN!!!!
(don't scare her too much with gingerbread man!)

No comments: