Saturday, May 9, 2009

I did it!

Well, I'm going to Seattle! Mike wanted to surprise me with a ticket to go out there and I didn't want them to do that so we decided to split a ticket! (plus I got a great price on my ticket!!) I'm going while Abby is in Utah with her dad. I'm flyin out on the 28th and I get back the 6th. I'm very excited! I told Mike that I would come out there but I did not want to go on any dates and I wasn't going to go to the singles ward! I was just coming to visit and spend time with them!! I get baby time!!! I'm so excited! It will be fun! I need to spend some time away.
I still haven't started work yet! I keep calling but my stuff isn't processed yet. But, it has been nice to have a week off from everything, I've been playing catch-up with a lot! It's amazing how much stuff there is to do in everyday life!

No comments: