Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just some of my thoughts...

This is kind of a "wo is me" blog so don't feel you need to read on.

So, I have been thinking this weekend...I want to get married! I know it will happen when it is supposed to and all that stuff...but this weekend I've decided that I am impatient. I'm usually pretty good about it. Knowing I don't want to till I'm done with school and all that stuff, but today...I want it NOW! I've thought of people coming in and our of our lives and how some are sent for a reason. What if the man I'm supposed to marry has come into my life but I wasn't ready and now hes gone. I am very self conscious about my weight. I cannot see a guy looking at me and thinking "there is someone I'd like to get to know" because of my appearance. A while back I had something come to me, there is more to me than my weight but it's hard for me to realize that. So I guess my final thought is-what if he has come into my life and looked at me and moved on. I feel that's my fault. :( It's a huge worry of mine, daily. I guess I know what I need to do to not have that worry....

3 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

Oh Miranda! I was just thinking of you on our way home from church. How easy it is to feel frustrated and discouraged!! Remember the Lord has a plan for all of us and He is aware of us. I know that doesn't really help a ton, but I (and you) know it's true. I've decided to get motivated about my weight we should be accountable to each other. So we'll both do better. I love you. Hang in there!

Cinderella Mom said...

I think that everyone feels that way sometimes. 'Why on earth would they like me?' But I say how couldn't they LOVE you, because you are the sweetest girl ever and totally beautiful besides. I know all about the weight issue, but with it or without you need to love you first. They someone else can come into your life. You'll get there, you are amazing!!! Luv ya!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh Miranda! You are beautiful! The person you want to marry is not going to marry you because you are skinny or a little extra curvy, he is going to marry you for the beautiful person you are and the joy that you (and your daughter) bring into this world.