Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I guess it's been a while.....

So, I'm sitting her blog stalking others (common, admit it! we all do it!!) thinking...I should update! Well, there's not much to update. I'm horrible at taking pictures so I don't have a lot of those. Plus its really late so my mind's not all here!
I'm in summer school right now, trying to finish up early! Abby is doing good, still in school until next Thursday.
Does anyone else out there have troubles making decisions?!? I DO!! I'm horrible at it and I absoulty hate that about myself! This is my theme song for right now, or at least what it needs to be...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHR620kj5F0&feature=related
(i'm not sure how to make the video show up.)

Lets face it...life would be perfect if it was a musical.

1 comment:

Sarah Harward said...

First of all, I, too, am terrible at making decisions. Even when we go out to eat it takes me forever to decide what I want (and I think it drives Steven crazy!!)

Second of all, when I was little I used to try to find anything with a handle on it (ie:suit case, book bag, brief case, etc) to use as a guitar and bag so I could swing them around singing that song. I LOVE that song!