Thursday, December 8, 2011

It is believed by some...

that I keep a clean house....I am here to prove this is NOT true. I can't believe I'm doing this and I really hope that no one really reads this. Disclaimer: (not that I'm making excuses but...) I am in the middle of finals and soon to be moving (granted I haven't actually "started" packing)..ok I'm just staling now, I'm really nervous!

Kitchen

Living Room

Abby's Room

Office

Office

Living Room

p.s. I know it's been FOREVER but I make no promises to do better ;) I've done that before, I feel those are empty promises!

2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

You've seen worse at my house!! But I'm glad to know you're human and not a cleaning robot!!

Joy said...

I am glad to see that the nut doesn't fall far from the tree. You are following your mother's example of the casual lived-in look. I am proud of you:).