Thursday, May 3, 2012

Introducing...

...the newest member of
That's right! I got a JOB! I am SO excited and feel SO blessed. I went in for an interview Tuesday and they offered me the job that day...right after the interview. They took me on a tour and brought me back into their office and offered me the position. It's full time working in patient services. Words cannot describe my joy and excitement. Yes, I am going to graduate college (that seems to be the first thing people ask, what are you going to do about school) I've worked to hard to throw it all away. On a side note, I was going to take summer classes but have decided not to. The reason is my Mom has to go to Mayo Clinic to have open heart surgery on June 15th. I need to not have that extra stress of work and school and that going on. I have also attended the singles branch twice and gone to institute twice. Trying to show that I'm willing to put myself out there. It was fun, met a couple new people. A couple from the YSA branch actually work at Mortenson, so that's fun. I'm excited for this time in my life! I feel very blessed and it's a good time!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Miranda, That is so great!! I'm super happy for you. I feel like we havent' talked forever so i was really glad you posted this. Hopefully we'll be able to get together soon. although now that you are a working woman it's going to be harder:( Oh well a job is always a good thing to have!