Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm back baby!

Man! The last few weeks have been crazy!! First I had my cold, which knocked me out for a week then during that week on Thursday night I got the stomach flu!! It was awful!! Worst pain I have ever felt!!! OUCH! So I was throwing up all night Thursday night and Abby went to her Dads house that weekend and I literally spent the whole weekend in bed recovering!! It really was bad! I had never had my stomach hurt that bad! So I finally started to recover from that and this past week I've spent catching up from being sick! So that's what I've been up too. We did go camping this past weekend! That was fun. Morgan came with us and it was the first time she had ever been camping and I must say she did pretty good! One thing I do have to mention, we were talking on the way and she said I didn't seem like the outdoors type!! I was shocked and I must say very disappointed! I love the outdoors!! I totally thought I was a outdoors person!! I still like to think I am, but I guess its also a nice thing, I'm not sure how, but it's always good to look at the good side of things. ;)


On another note, Conference rocked this weekend!!

1 comment:

fluffy said...

I tagged you...check out my blog for details