Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm feeling...

WICKED!



That's right! I got to see Wicked and LOVED it! It is easily one of my new favorites! I'd put it up there with the Phantom and I LOVE the Phantom! It was incredible and yes I already own the soundtrack and really hope it becomes a movie! I'm not going to say anything about it because some of you may not have seen it but if you get the chance you HAVE TO GO! I will never watch the Wizard of Oz again with the same thoughts I used to have....I may not ever watch the Wizard of Oz again period. I'm totally in love again and its amazing!!

On another note....I miss Mike and I'm getting excited to be a aunt again soon and get baby time this summer!!!

(this is what you get for not wanting to have your picture taken with me! ;))


(that goober did NOT want to take his picture with me!! crazy...i know! you would not want to have their picture taken with that! ;))

No comments: