Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm still here...

to all my devoted readers! Just kiddin! It's been a crazy couple of weeks. I started school again! I'm still not a big fan of IUS but it will get the job done. It's going good. I was signed up for five classes but that was going to be too much so now I'm back to four. Thinking about it...my life isn't that exciting which is why I think I don't blog!! ;) I don't have anything fun to blog about. Still single. I wouldn't be if it were up to Mike. He would LOVE to get me to Seattle and married. I'm not ready though. I'm happy with where I am. Abby is doing good. Growing up!!! It boggles my mind everyday to think that she will be five years old this year!! I would have been married six years this year. My how the time goes by. I look back on it and Sam and I separated three years ago in May and I sometimes think to myself that I haven't done anything with my life since then. I haven't come that far. I was doing so good, I had lost a lot of weight but now it's all back on and I just don't see any progress. That's a bummer!
It was so nice to have Mike home for two weeks. I love that kid!! He's such a good guy! They are due in April so I'm looking for flights for Abby and I to go out there this summer. I'm kind of nervous of going though. Mike says he wants me to date while I'm out there and I don't really want to. My mom and dad are going in April. Mom is going for two and a half weeks and Dad for a week. That should be fun just Abby and I...except that the fact that I'll be doing finals!!! It will all work out though...I hope!! ;)
We had a snow day today and Abby and I were playing outside but I didn't have any batteries for my camera!! I was totally bummed!! Oh well...I hope everyone is doing wonderfully and I miss you all!! I wish for a trip to Utah...SOON!!!

3 comments:

red said...

Four classes is a lot. I've never even thought of taking more than that, so at least your thoughts were brave. School is rough, and sometimes I wonder why we pay so much just to be tortured for months on end, then we get a break and pay for it all over again! Good luck.

Sarah Harward said...

You've made progress. Losing weight isn't the only way to measure your progress. You're great!!

Kaylea said...

miranda, i love you. oh, and i'm so glad you updated your blog. you're seriously the sweetest person ever.