Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gingerbread

Abby doing houses when the Fielding's were over.
Me and Mom..awww ;)
My third house!! Thats right, third!!
We are funny people
Mike and Rachel and Skyler
The lay out!!
Abby decorating the tree
Me decorating the tree
Abby playing with the lights that change speeds

Looking at my pictures, I have hundreds from gingerbread houses and Christmas!! We made gingerbread three times this month!! It will take me a few days to pick the ones to put up!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and don't forget to always keep the spirit of Christmas in your hearts all year long!!! :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Glad I wasn't there or I'm sure I would have eaten all your candy. That looks so fun--glad you guys had a good time. Oh, and tell Abby she and I are friends. She forgets for like the first 20 minutes every time she sees me. ;)

Kaylea said...

miranda, you are the most adorable person ever. oh and your hair looks so so good curly.