Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend...

Well, I had my "date". It was a lot of fun. He's a awesome guy! His name is Johnathan Pritchard and he's from Jeffersonville Ward. We went and saw Australia then went on a picnic. Yes a picnic outside and it was fun! We took blankets and really got to know each other better. It was a really good time. We'll see how it goes! ;)
Today was a busy day and I don't feel like I got anything accomplished! I hate those kinds of days! I woke up and work on Christmas stuff with my Mom. Then I went and saw Twilight (yes for the third time) and I think I'm all Twilighted out. I've always got time for Edward but the movie seemed kind of long this time. Then we went to dinner and met up with Jen and went shopping and I got a few things, not everything but a few! ;) Then I took Morgan home and Jen and I got some hot chocolate and went to Wal-Mart! I love our midnight trips to Wal-Mart! It was fun and great company! I truly do have awesome friends, each one of them helps me in a different way. I love it!
I have decided (well my mom told me I should) to go to Utah for spring break. It will be nice to see family. I miss them! I have a free ticket I need to use soon, so she said to do that. I'm excited. It will be nice to escape to Utah. That's where I go to get rejuvenated for life!
I have decided to have all the young singles over to make gingerbread houses! It will be fun to be with friends!! We always have a good time! ;)
(sorry no pictures this time, but it's not a book either!! :) )

No comments: