Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I guess now's a good time to update since I have a few mins
Well, Mike and Rachel and Skyler got in safely last night. When they were supposed to be here yesterday morning!! I am so frustrated with airline companies!!! The de-icer broke in Seattle so they were not able to de-ice the planes fast enough so they just canceled their flight and then they could not find them a connecting flight to Louisville so they just flew them to Cincinnati and we went and picked them up there! First of all, Airlines jack up their prices, you CANNOT plan on a normal flight, and when THEY do mess up your flight, what do they give ya, NOTHING! It makes me so FRUSTRATED!! (i could go on, but it makes me too mad!)
Well there is an update in my dating life! Johnathan and I talked last night and both decided there won't be a second date. He is interested in someone who is a non-member and I told him that I didn't want to be someones seconds. He's a GREAT guy and I really do love hanging out with him! We have fun!! I want to date with the thought there could be a possibility of something more and I can't do that with him. His non-member friend did come to church on Sunday!! How could you not feel the spirit on the Sunday before Christmas!?! He said she had a good time! So thats the latest with that. Kind of bummed but it's all good. He's an awesome guy and I hope him the best!
I DO have pictures but they aren't uploaded yet. We are doing gingerbread houses tonight so I'll take some more and my next update will be pictures!!
Love you all!! Have a wonderful holiday season!!!

No comments: