Friday, March 6, 2009

Visiting Teaching

I don't know why but I just feel really good tonight. I was blessed with the wonderful opportunity to do service tonight. Monica Romney needed a babysitter tonight for Eli and Denise needed someone for Grayson and I jumped at the opportunity and I'm really not quite sure, I wasn't too excited. I had a blast tonight. Abby and Eli and Grayson had such a good time. Both Romney's were able to go out and celebrate Monica's birthday and it was just good for me. That sounds selfish and maybe it is but I'm so glad that I was able to do that. Things have been extremely hard right now for me, the hardest they've been in a while, and tonight I just forgot all those problems and had fun. Abby had someone to play with and it was just a good night. I really felt the spirit more than I have in a long time tonight and I'm so happy for that. So, I just wanted to post that. I love my calling as a visiting teacher. (I'm Monica's visiting teacher). We just got a new route and I'm loving getting to know each one of my ladies and how awesome they are!! It really has been an incredible blessing in my life and I'm thankful for it!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Isn't it amazing how serving someone helps us out more than the person we are helping. How does that work? That is one of those mysteries of life. I am glad you got to serve. I just love Monika Romney, she is great.