Friday, March 6, 2009

Up the nose...

So, I think that most kids have to go thought the "object up the nose" phase, well Abby got hers out of the way this week. She is really into beading right now and I guess she thought she would see if it would fit, yep it did. After she put it UP there she went in to the bathroom and tried to blow it out and since that wasn't working she came into Grandma crying, terrified of how I would react, and told Grandma the story! So, Mom came in and told me, while Abby was crying, and we tried more blowing so nothing was working so I went to call the doctor and Mom got a flashlight and looked up and could see it, so we just had her blow a few more times, and it came out. So, luckily no trips to the doctors or to the ER. So, we've gotten the hair cutting and the object up the nose done with. I hope there aren't any more!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

So glad that turned out okay. I hope you took a picture so you can blackmail her later.