Sunday, September 27, 2009

FALL-is by far my FAVORITE season! I LOVE IT!! The colors, the smells the temperature the clothes you get to wear! This weekend we made homemade apple pie! Then in October we get to put our sweaters (hopefully) on and go to Huber's and pick pumpkins!! I LOVE IT!!

Announcement-
Drum Roll Please.............................................



I get to be an AUNT again!!! Yep, that's right!! Rachel is 7 weeks along and is due May 17th. I'm sure some of you are thinking, "Didn't they just have a baby?" Why yes they did. They will be 13 months apart. I have to say that I am SO excited!! Abby and I will be able to go out this time!!!

P.S. I have a pretty awesome mom!! I love her and all she does for Abby and I!! She's pretty cool! (just so you know)

1 comment:

Sarah Harward said...

Your mom is pretty awesome! I'm still very floored that she gave me all those tomatoes and peppers! (and I'm still SICK over the fact that they didn't get made into salsa! I'm such and inconsiderate waster!! Don't tell her!!)