Sunday, September 27, 2009

Funny Story

..it's kind of funny and kind of sad!!
For those of you who don't know I am very particular about my laundry. I'm have my routine and process of the laundry and it's one of my favorite things to do!
The other night I put a load of darks in and started it as usual. I went in the living room and didn't hear anything unusual. It was late and I was tired so I went to bed before it was completely done. I woke up the next morning to go put them in the dryer and I opened the lid and found.......
THAT'S RIGHT!! a 3/4 empty bottle of bleach!!! I guess it had fallen in or something but I for the life of me cannot remember!!! So, the outcome....


those were a pair of my favorite BLACK pants! It's awful!!

Lesson Learned: if you do laundry when your tired, check your work!

No comments: