Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Grrrr....

I have about one minute to vent then I have to get back to writing this paper that is due in a few hours!!!

I am TIRED of SCHOOL!! I feel like I have been going for ever and I am ready to be done! It is consuming my life!!! It is hurting my relationship with Abby! I'm ready to be a stay at home mom again and have her always love me. Not crying when I leave and being mad at me when I'm home because I'm always working on homework or getting ready to go to school!! I try and make time for her each day, but that is not working right now. Monday's and Wednesday's I see her for a few minutes in the morning and I'm not home till after she goes to bed. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I'm doing homework! AAAAHHHH!!! I could just scream right now. She acts up because she's mad at me!!

I'm DONE!
(now it is 12:30 AM and I need to finish my rough draft due at 9:30Am)

1 comment:

Contact Information said...

Abby loves you and I love you. Hang in there; someday it will get better:) You are doing the right thing for you and her. In the mean time - growl and howl. It helps!