Sunday, November 29, 2009

I know...it's been a while.

I really have a lot to update on but I'm going to do it in separate posts, and this isn't going to be one. This is more my thoughts/journal entry. After this I will do updates so don't feel the need to read this one if you don't want to.

Why is Satan so strong? Or better yet, why do we allow him to have so much power? I guess it's us that lets him in and gives him strength. If I had one true wish, it would honestly be that everyone was happy and all their troubles would be gone. I try to make that wish come true for as many people as I can. I would give all I have to take their troubles away from them. Today I am finding out that my shoulder's are not as strong as I thought.
My one and only brother. "My brotha from anotha motha" as we like to say, is struggling with the thing that is most dear, his family. Marriage is hard. There is no way around that. It is a full time job. There are highs and lows but you can not let the lows over see the highs. I wish with all I had that I could just go out there and make things all better for them. I wish they could feel the burning testimony I have that families are sealed together! Families are...everything! This is why we exist is for families.
I kinda thought this post would be easy but it's not looking that way. I thought all the emotions and feelings and thoughts I have racing through my mind would come out. They aren't.
I love my family. All of them. I would do anything for them. If my shoulders are not strong enough-I will make them stronger. I have faith in my Father in Heaven and in my family.

No comments: