Sunday, November 29, 2009

MY past month!

What a month!! MAN! With my Mom then Abby it has been a emotional roller coaster!! Well, luckily for me, I never got sick! BUT I did miss a lot of school while I was with Abby. And by a lot, that's an understatement! Thankfully, my professors have been very understanding (for the most part!). So that pretty much sums up my past month! School, homework, papers, tests, taking care of Abby, more homework a few more tests and a lot more school.
While Abby was in the hospital I luckily only missed one test that I can make up at the end of the semester which is in two weeks!
I am currently working on three papers that are due this week. Then this Friday Abby gets her tonsils out! I'm happy and sad about that. Happy because I know it will make her feel SO much better and sad because I know it hurts! She gets that done Friday, then on Sunday, my parents fly out to California for a week! THEN..Monday I have a final, Wednesday I have a final and Thursday is my make up test! This means I have to find a babysitter for these days but luckily it's only for about an hour. I just go and take my test, but the bad thing is I'm not sure how Abby is going to feel with just having her tonsils out. We'll see how that goes. I'm nervous about that, but praying it will work out.
That's about the jist of my life right now. Trying to make it through the next two weeks then it's Christmas Break!! I'M READY!! There have recently been some other things come into the mix of my life (first post) that I will be concerned about, but I have faith! The Lord is by my side!
I think that's about it! Just school! I have no social life let alone dating life. So nothing there. (I can't think of someone wanting to date me anyways!)
So, I probably won't post till schools out (DECEMBER 10TH-LAST TEST) but I will if something happens!!! Hope everyone is doing WONDERFULLY and had a great Thanksgiving!! I have SO much to be thankful for!! haha-and I'm thankful for all of it!

No comments: