Thursday, August 5, 2010

FOREVER

so I know it's been almost a year since I've posted anything, but hey!! Life gets busy!!! :) So I've been worried about how to catch up, but I'm not going to worry about that. I'm going to pick up today.
I just finished my summer school yesterday and now I've got two weeks of summer vacation!! Well kind of, Abby starts school next Thursday and I start on the 23rd. It will be nice to just be a stay at home mom for two weeks!! I've missed it SO much!
Life is good. I've had a summer job working at FedEx as a package handler, loading trucks. It's been ok. I'm working the 3am-8am shift so that's different. Tomorrow's my last day and I am SO EXCITED!
YW"s is keeping my busy with what spare time I do have!
I'm planning on rearranging rooms for one of my weeks off and maybe some sewing projects for my other week! Yes...I said sewing. I've got a couple SIMPLE things I want to work on.
That's life for now...BUSY. Hopefully I'll become better at blogging (I really want to). I'm not good at picture taking, so there won't be too much excitement here!
Yay for SUMMER! (NOT the heat!)

No comments: