Friday, February 8, 2008

Hello out there...

This seems to be the new thing! So I guess I'd better "catch up with the Jones'!" Well I guess I'll start with a quick update. I have decided to take this semester off and work full time. Abby and I are moving out of my parents house in March and getting our own apartment!! I'm so excited and terrified and there are just so many emotions. I have no idea how I'm going to do it or how its going to work! All I know is that I have prayed about it and somehow it will work! So, thats big news for us!! Then I will start at IUS in August. Still trying to decide what to go into! Thats been kind of stressful too, not know what to get my degree in. Right now there are three things I'm considering. Teaching, Business, and Nursing (X-Ray, I would love to do something like ultrasounds). There are so many pros and cons about each field. I guess I'm just hoping that I have more general classes to get done before I need to start in a specific program. Well thats the short version. I kind of want too play with my blog some more! :)

3 comments:

fluffy said...

Cute picture of you and Abby! I'm excited to see the updates on your blog! Good Luck with the new apartment and school.

Sarah Harward said...

What? and What? I didn't know you took this semester off and I didn't know you were planning on moving in March! Congrats to you. That's exciting. I totally need to call you. I'm so excited you got a blog. You've seen mine, right?

Brown Family said...

Cute blog Miranda! We or should I say I have a blog. It is fun and a great way to keep in touch with everyone. I use my blog as my journal. How pathetic.
Good Luck with everything. I am excited you are moving and ESPECIALLY excited that you will be in Jeff Ward with me!!