Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tagged!

Questions:
10 years ago . . .
WOW! I was becoming a teenager! We lived in Normal, IL. The worst place I ever lived! I hated it there. I had no friends and our neighbors would try and purposely avoid us. The rudest people I have ever met anywhere we have ever lived!

5 things on my list of things to do today . . .1. Clean the bathroom
2. Clean my bedroom
3. Clean Abby's bedroom
4. Laundry
5. Pay bills (Monday is my house work day)

Snacks I enjoy . . .Chocolate covered macadamia nuts

3 bad habits . . .1. I over analyze EVERYTHING!
2. Staying up late
3.

5 places I've lived . . . 1. Watertown, NY
2. Normal, IL
3. Bettendorf, IA
4. New Albany, IN
5. Louisville, KY
6. Shelbyville, KY
7. Nashville, TN

5 jobs I've had . . . 1. Cashier
2. Lifeguard
3. Chiropractors Office Manager
4. Burger King
5. Babysitter

5 things you don't know about me . . .1. In girl scouts, I earned more activity badges than any other girl in my troop!
2. I came in first place in my age group in a triathlon
3. I slept in snow caves at -30F
4. I'm on the Chancellors List at Ivy Tech
5. I've never seen the ocean or been to the beach
What if I suddenly had a million dollars . . .I would pay off all my debt! Then I would buy my own house and a sell my car and buy a black Honda Pilot! Then I would save the rest. Maybe buy a few special things, like furniture and stuff like that.

3 Ways I help the Environment...1. We recycle paper and reuse it
2. We have a washing machine that uses about 1/3 of water than most, its very eco-friendly!
3. We compost leaves and grass clippings to use for our garden instead of chemicals.

I'm tagging Robin, Aimee and Cessily.

No comments: