Monday, February 25, 2008

Change of Plans....

Well, I think I've decided to put off moving out for a few months. I'm still going to do it, but I want to be more stable than I am right now. I think if I wait three or four months then I will be much better off then doing it in one week. I can find a way to make it work for a few more months. We've done it for two years, whats a little longer? That will give me longer to work more and save more so I will be ready and able to afford living alone instead of wondering how on earth I would make it by each month! So, I haven't canceled my plans, just delayed. ;) I still really feel its time for us to move out, but when I'm a little more stable. This decision brings me comfort, so it must be the right one. ;)

2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

That's the great things about plans. They're changeable. If you find that you have some extra funds, feel free to take a trip up to Lafayette!

Sarah Harward said...

So, when are you coming? You need to use this blog more often!! I want to hear more about what's going on with you guys!!