Sunday, March 9, 2008

In need of help!

So believe it or not Abby's turning 4 in two weeks!!! I can't believe it! 4 years old!! I remember when she was a baby and I thought I would never get two hours of sleep in a row. Now shes going to start school! Man how time flies!
So she wants to have a princess party. I'm really not that creative so I need some ideas....

I've been told that I need to update this more often. So here's the latest and greatest. I can never think of anything new that has happened to me! There was a young single activity and I meet some new people there and I've been talking to them for the past few weeks. They are actually brothers. Mike and Ben Seal. Cool guys. One night the three of us went to Sams Club then to dinner. It was actually alot of fun. Who doesn't love Sams Club?!

We did just have a pretty big snow blizzard! (big for the area) I grew up in upstate NY. Nothing lower than the top of the garage is that big of a deal. ;) That was fun. I went to work on Friday and Saturday and on Friday we closed early and I worked 11 hrs Saturday and we were dead all day and we also closed early Saturday. Friday night after work I went to a movie with Brad, Derek, and Kayle. That was fun. We went and saw Vantage Point. Pretty good movie! When we got out of the movie, Kathy called and Floyd County was in a state of emergency and only emergency vehicles were supposed to be out. It was funny driving home, I didn't see any emergency vehicles out! Just regular Joe's!

I got a new camcorder. Sam and I had one but I let him keep it. But I decided I wanted to get another one so I can start recording more of Abby. Birthdays, School stuff like that.

I'm excited for this coming weekend! I'm working more during the week so I get Saturday off and Abby's with Sam! Ben wants to get a group and go do laser tag! We'll see what we end up doing though.

Everythings a GO for IUS in the fall. There's something new! I got on the chancellors list for Ivy Tech!! I'm way proud of that! Thats going in a frame and on the wall!! I got a certificate and everything!!

Well I think that the latest and greatest! I'll try and do better at keeping updated ;) Hope everyone is doing good!! We are!! :)

3 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

YEAH! I'm glad you updated. You could always do a princess cake, where they make a big round cake (in a bowl, or papered chef round mixing bowl/measuring cup)then you stick a barbie in the middle so the cake looks like the barbies skirt. Here's a link to what I'm thinking of http://jas.familyfun.go.com/recipefinder/display?id=50185
Good luck!!

Kathy said...

I think I have a card that gave me ideas for a princess party. I did one when Hannah was 4 or 5. All of her little friends came dressed up in fancy dress up clothes, high heels, make-up and they wore fake jewlery and stuff. SO SO CUTE!! I will see what I can find. I also made the 'barbie' cake and I have the bowl if you need it.

Casey said...

I was going to recommend familyfun.com for the princess party. They always have great party ideas!
Amanda