Monday, March 31, 2008

Whats new with me....

Well here's the latest and greatest with me. Work. I am working as much as I can. Saturday I worked 13 hours!! I worked from open to close. The closing cashier called in so I offered to stay. Abby was with Sam and work is just a safe place for me to be right now. There's really not too many happy things going on in my life right now and I don't want to dwell on the bad things so this is probably going to be short. You know how your always asked "Where do you see yourself in five or ten years?" Never in a million years would I have seen myself where I am today. Spiritually, Physically or Mentally. I don't know how I do it or what I do, but I seem to attract the bad ones. Not just guys but friends also. I had a really close friend at work and they hurt me so badly! Friends from church too. I got yelled at by a "friend" for not hanging out with him. We don't talk too much anymore. I was having a really good month and I don't know what happened. Its so strange. I feel so lost and alone but on the other hand I feel so loved. I know I'm a daughter of God and that he loves me unconditionally! He is always there for me and will never break my heart! I know he is preparing someone for me to marry right now! And I know he is going to be an incredible person! (he better be for all I'm going through to find him!) When I feel like I can't even take another second of another day I think of Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane. That brings me so much comfort. Knowing that even when he felt completely alone, he wasn't. Its just a really hard time right, but I know I'll get through it. Tomorrow will come...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm sorry things are hard, but as far as the physical goes, my mom was here this week and told me you are looking AMAZING!!! I need tips, got any?

The Armstrong Family said...

I've learned in my life that there's always someting. Once you get past one trial, it's on to the next! You're awesome Miranda, just hang in there!
Love and miss you tonz. Aimee:)