Monday, March 31, 2008

Birthday










So I finally got birthday pictures on my computer. Well Abby had a good birthday. On Tuesday (her actual birthday) we had a family dinner and she got to choose what she wanted to have for dinner. We had ABC soup and grape juice and some fruit. It was fun then she did her cake and ice cream. Then on thursday she had some friends over and we had a small party. She really wanted a pinata so we did that and they played dress up and made crowns. She had a really good time. She got a huge princess book from grandma and grandpa. Its got cut outs and different outfits and lots of fun stories. She had a really good time, so I think it was a huge success!! (you'll notice shes not wearing clothes, i can't keep clothes on the child if i super glued them to her

3 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

YEA! And update!! I'm coming down there this weekend. And I'm going to try to stay until Wednesday! We'll, of course, have to get together!

Amanda said...

The cake turned out beautifully!

fluffy said...

Geez girl no updates in weeks and then a novel!!! Sounds like a good Easter and Birthday. Looking at those pictures of Abby, I still cant beleive she cut her hair!!!

My pregnancy is going well, I'm done with the sick part so that's nice...although I'm huge already. My mom keeps asking "your sure its not twins" My tummy got really big with Jace too. I dont have anywhere to carry a baby except for OUT!!!!!