Friday, February 22, 2008

Quick Update...


Where do I begin!? Crazy week! I'll start with the most tragic news of all. Abby cut her hair!! It was horrible! I wasn't home and my mom called me at work and told me the bad news but it wasn't even close to how bad I thought it was! She butchered it! So the next day we went to the salon and had to get it fixed and the girl that was "trying" to fix the diasster kept looking at me and said "You look so sad" I AM!! It took almost four years to get her hair the lenght it was! But it will be ok, it will grow back :( I am just so glad we got pictures taken the week before!


Lets see what was next, it wasn't the best of weeks. I had some bad work stuff goin on. Then yesterday was my old anniversary. The first one since the big "D". On a better note I did go to a singles activity last weekend and that was a lot of fun! I met a lot of new people and some old friends I hadn't seen in a long time. It was nice to go.
The apartment hunt is still on, still planning on early March. Starting to get stuff ready for school in the fall. Scholarships and all that fun stuff. Just working and getting through each day right now. Thats all I can do!

5 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

Horray! I'm glad you've added to your blog! Her hair looks much better now that it's been fixed!

fluffy said...

I cant beleive her hair!! Sorry but that is to funny! I'm sure she is still cute as ever. You will have to post pics of the new cut!

Go out and flaunt that stuff girl and met a hot rich man!

fluffy said...

I ment meet....

Kathy said...

I'm taggin you Miranda. copy from my blog and paste to yours.

Kathy said...

these pictures of Abby actually look like a mug shot :)