Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Birthday

I had a good birthday. The big 2-4! It really is hard to believe I made it this far! And look where I am! I actually really enjoyed my birthday, I've really had a chance to look back and see where I came from. I'm proud of myself and where I am and where I am headed. I cant' imagine making it this far without the love and support of so many friends! Thank you to all those who called or wrote a note wishing me a happy birthday, It really meant a lot!! Thanks to those who sang!! I got a great note from an old friend that really made my day. It was more than words! ;) I just want them to know, "Thank You! Good Game!!" I know I could have not be who I am or where I am without my family. I love them so much and am so glad that I was chosen to come to them. I've been thinking a lot about my birth mom lately and what she had to go through for me to have the life I have today, and I just want her to know, where ever she is, how much I truly love her for the sacrifices that she has made for me to be here today. I love my parents! They do WAY more for me than I deserve and I'm truly grateful for them every day. My brother....my brother, where to begin. We we close as kids and grew apart, very far apart as teenagers and now I'd consider him my best buddy! I love Mike, he is such a good guy and I'm thankful for all he has taught me and for the incredible example he is to me today! Mostly, I am SO grateful for a Father in Heaven who loves me unconditionally!! I....really don't' even know what to say. I love him and wouldn't be anything without him. I know he has a plan for me and I'm excited about the future!!
Enough of the mushy stuff!! Lets get to the fun pictures!!!








Here are some birthday pictures and some random pictures taken lately.

No comments: