Monday, August 18, 2008

Looking back...








Ihaven't put a lot of pictures on here, and lets face it! That's why we love blogging is for the pictures!! So, here are some random pictures for your viewing pleasure!!
One of Abby on the fourth of July then one with her and her friend Landon from this summer. I have some from her starting school but I still need to get the red eye off of them. I'll post them later. Enjoy!!
I hope everyone is doing WONDERFULLY!!







Don't forget to SMILE!! :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy Late birthday. I thought aobut posting a comment yesterday, decided to call you instead but then got busy with 'mom' things and taking the youth to the temple that I ran out of hours in the day. So, here it is in my best birthday voice:
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to YOU,
Happy Birthday dear MIRANDA!
Happy Birtday to yyyyoooooouuuuuu!