Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm still here!

I have been told by some (KATHY) that its time for an update, and I'd have to say that I agree with her! So, here we go.....
I don't even remember where I left off. I guess I'll just start with the latest and the greatest. I am now on the unemployed list! That's right, I quit my job!! I did love it there and am missing it more than I can say but it was the right thing for me to do right now. I made the decision so that this next semester I can focus completely on school and Abby. It was really getting hard being a mom and working the hours I was working. I would leave before she was awake and when I got home it would be bed time two hours later, so I NEVER got to see or spend time with her. That was really getting hard. SO, I ultimately decided to quit and just do school and be a mom again. I'm terrified but excited. I am going to be using my grants and some student loans. I'm not too excited about that but it will all be ok. I have a 4.0 in school and I would really like to keep that as long as I can!
Speaking of school...I think I am once again going to change my major. I'm still really considering education. I am taking a business class and a accounting class this semester so we'll see how those go and I'm going to take a intro to education class next semester, hopefully that will help me make my decision. I really need to decide thought, I want to be finished with school!
Abby starts school next week!!! I can't believe it! Its crazy! I can't believe how big she is getting. I miss my baby! She is actually spending the week with her dad this week. He gets her for a whole week during the summer and he decided to take it now, and it is so hard. This is the longest I've ever been away from her and I'm missing her like crazy!! I talk to her everyday though and she's having a good time.
Speaking of a good time! Since Abby was going to be gone a whole week, I decided to take a little vacation...so I'm in Seattle!! I really miss not being close to Mike and Rachel and Skyler and I really wanted to be able to come and visit with them, so I said "why not!?" and here I am! Its been fun so far! It was a long flight but well worth it! Rachel and I are getting closer and Skyler loves his Auntie Miranda!! I love being a Aunt and a Sister in Law!! And a SISTER. I miss Mike SO much and I'm SO glad I get to spend time with him!! I really want to move out here to be closer to them! Especially now that I'm going to be a Aunt for the second time!!! YEP, that's right! They are expecting April 4, 2009! I am so excited for them and can't wait!!
Well there is a lot more detail to go into but I need to go get ready for my day! Sorry I don't have any pictures to post with this one, I have some on my camera but I'm not a home, so we'll have to wait till I get home.

Hope everyone is doing GREAT!!! Don't forget to SMILE!!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

I love my school girls! I am proud of Miranda and her dedication to Abby and her own education. She is a great mom and her gpa speaks for her success as a student. You go girl!

Kathy said...

Thanks for the update Miranda~ you are so obedient.

Love ya