Sunday, August 24, 2008

Time for an update!

There are so many things I want to talk about right now. I hope I can remember them all. I'll start with my school decision. So I was really struggling with what I want to major it. I always get a father's blessing before school starts and boy did it help!! Its official. I'm declared as an Education major. I completely changed my schedule and now I'm on the path for my Education Degree. Its going to be a LONG path but I'm excited about it and I feel really good about it. So now I'm taking 5 classes this semester, 15 credit hours!! FULL schedule. I'm nervous about that. One of my classes is a intro to teaching class and we actually only meet on Mondays but we are out in the field for 30 hours (i think she said 30 hrs). We do 15 for elementary and 15 for secondary. I'll be in New Albany and Louisville and surrounding area's. They want you to get a feel of all the age groups and all the situations, rural and suburban and things like that. I'm TERRIFIED about that but totally stoked!! So, on Monday's I have a math class then my intro to teaching class. Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm taking Econ, Hist, and a Science class. Then I have my math class also on Wednesdays. So I'll have Wednesday afternoon and Fridays to do my field work. I'm excited. My classes don't start till 11 so I'll be able to take Abby to school! Plus I'll be able to come home during the day for a little bit, unless I have a TON of homework then I'll just go to the library! But, yeah I'm excited and feel much better about my educational future. I'm ready to start. I'm excited about where things are headed! I'm making new goals for myself and working on growing in so many ways!!


Well, there was one other thing I was going to talk about but I really can't remember it. So, sorry. I guess I'll just leave you with some old pictures of the past. Today was just an odd day.

I hope everyone is doing WONDERFULLY and remembering to SMILE!!! Here are a few things that make me smile. :)
(or maybe not, its having troubles loading pictures tonight. I'll try later)

No comments: