Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The good with the bad...

So I'll start with the good stuff! I started school and I'm enjoying it so far. I decided to drop one of my classes but I'm still full time. I'm taking four classes. All pretty good. I do have pictures of my first "days" of school but thats where some of the bad news comes in...I was checking my school email and I received a "greeting card" so I opened it and it was a virus. It wiped out my computer. I'm really sad about that. I hadn't backed up my 2008 pictures. I know, I know its totally my fault but I'm really sad about that. I'm taking it to a friend in my ward that works on computers and hopefully he can do something to save anything! I'm really upset about that. But I'll post more about school soon along with my pictures.

No comments: